HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR COURSE
Beginner: I'm a Newbie
If you have never touched a piano or have never read sheet music, it’s time for you to prove to yourself you can do it! The Core Piano Course will teach you the fundamentals of piano playing. Alternatively, you can join our private lessons in Tokyo or Yokohama with our Instructors in Japan
Early Intermediate: I'm a Hobbyist
If you have some previous experience with piano, and want to start building your repertoire, you can challenge yourself by taking an online Private Masterclass or purchasing repertoire video classes. Alternatively, you can join our private lessons in Tokyo or Yokohama with our Instructors in Japan
Intermediate/Advanced: I'm a Music Student
If you have taken consistent piano lessons for multiple years, study music in school or want to be a pianist, you can sign up for an online Private Masterclass with AyseDeniz!
This offer is currently only available from time to time ( it depends on her schedule )
Alternatively, you can join our private lessons in Tokyo or Yokohama with our Instructors in Japan
ABRSM (Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music)
The ABRSM (Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music) is an examination board and registered charity based in London, England, which provides examinations in music at centres around the world. ABRSM is one of five examination boards accredited by Ofqual to award graded exams and diploma qualifications in music within the UK's National Qualifications Framework . ABRSM is one of the world renowned examination boards.
There is no admission fee. Most schools in Tokyo are charging ¥5,000-¥10,000 of admission fee. However, Borderless Piano - sLs Japan does not charge an admission fee or registration fee.
You may send us an email and inform us your requests.
For more information please visit our Policy page.
There is no admission fee.Most schools in Tokyo are charging ¥5,000-¥10,000 of admission fee. However, Borderless Piano ~ sLs Japan does not charge an admission fee or registration fee.
You may book online or send us an email and inform us your requests.
All lessons must be paid in advance.
- Minimum purchase of four or five lessons depending on how many weeks your lesson day falls within the month.
-we also offer *One-Off Lesson, The plan is for students who only wish to take one or two lessons per month. ( flexible lesson time )
-If students want to take lessons at a music studio, students will be charged a studio fee of 1200-1500 yen. The minimum lesson time in the music studio is 50 minutes.
Teacher's transportation cost: Paid by student up to 1000 yen per lesson.
Not included in the lesson fee.
The teacher will communicate with their students directly regarding the transportation cost.
Lessons Cancellation, Lateness and Reschedule Policy
- 48 Hour Cancellation/Rescheduling Policy. As long as the school is given at least 48 hours notice the student may reschedule their lesson without penalty. However, any notifications under 48 hours notice will result in the student forfeiting the lesson fee and no makeup lesson will be offered. In the case of illness a doctor’s certificate will be required.
- We DO NOT offer refunds. Once payment has been received the student must commit to taking the lesson(s) he/she has purchased or they will forfeit the remaining lesson fee(s).
- Cancelled or rescheduled lessons MUST be taken as soon as possible within 4 weeks.
- Rescheduled/make-up lessons cannot be rescheduled a second time.
- Make-up lessons are subject to instructor and studio availability.
- If a make-up lesson is cancelled or missed, the lesson will not be rescheduled. In the case of illness or personal emergency, the lesson may be made up at the teacher's discretion. There are NO refunds.
- Lessons missed due to the teacher’s cancellation will be made up. If the teacher misses a lesson she will schedule a make up lesson within the 4 weeks or at the earliest possible date without fee. If the teacher can not make the lesson up, credit for the lesson will be given on the next lesson or month’s tuition fee. ONLY when the lesson is cancelled by the instructor. There is NO make-up for forgotten or missed classes for any reason without a notification in advance. Please remember too many lesson cancellations may result in poor progress.
- If a student is late it will be up to the instructor’s discretion as to whether or not they extend the lesson.